Are you looking to add a personal touch to your loved one’s service? Would you like to browse through our information? Let Ballard-Sunder Funeral & Cremation caring and loving team assist you with all your needs. Whether you would like to learn more about planning services, grief support, or you’re just looking for general information on funeral arrangements, please feel free to look around. We would like to assist you in making the funeral of your loved one more meaningful. For immediate assistance, please call – Shakopee – (952) 445-1202.
Your family deserves quality services when you are preparing to hold a funeral for someone that you love. If you are looking for a funeral home to support the services that are required, then it is essential that you select a company that not only understands the industry but also supports the community at the same time. We are here to help with the full range of services that might be required for funeral and cremation in Shakopee, MN.
At Ballard-Sunder Funeral & Cremation, we offer more than basic funeral home services. Our team understands that this event is a time that you can honor the memory of your loved one. We provide a full range of custom solutions that make it easy to celebrate the person’s life. We are honored to have the opportunity to help families with the unique details that are required for funeral planning.
We don’t take this funeral planning responsibility lightly. Our goal is to deliver superior services that are unmatched in the industry, giving families access to customized, unique results for every event. If you are looking for a customized funeral service, then we are here to assist with anything that you need.
Planning a Funeral and Cremation in Shakopee, MN
What do you need to do when it is time to plan a funeral or cremation for yourself or a loved one? The first step should be to contact our team with the details that you prefer. You don’t need to navigate the planning process without support from industry experts. When you contact our team at Ballard-Sunder Funeral & Cremation, we will walk you through every detail that needs to be addressed to ensure a quality service for your loved one.
This planning process will be catered based on the needs of your family. For example, if you want to maintain a traditional funeral, then we can discuss the details that are required for the viewing, cemetery coordination, and more. On the other hand, these options won’t be part of the conversation if you’ve already decided that you want a cremation so that the ashes can be scattered.
We take the funeral planning process one step at a time, giving us the flexibility to keep our focus on the options that apply to the needs of your family. You are welcome to contact us any time if you have questions or you need guidance about the services that are available in the industry.
Special Touches for Funeral Services
We have a few special touches that are available for every family, helping to improve the experience for everyone involved. Instead of cutting corners to maximize our profit margins, we are always looking for ways to ensure your comfort and satisfaction.
Here are some of the special touches you can expect when you choose our team for funeral and cremation planning in Shakopee, MN:
- Funeral Home Rooms: We have large and small meeting rooms, designed to accommodate the needs of all group sizes. When your family arrives, you are welcome to use the hospitality room where you can meet with close family members. Additionally, we have a large gathering room that offers an intimate environment for a large reception, which enough space to host both family and friends.
- Customized Cards: We design custom signs and memorial cards, with information that is created for your loved one. These pieces are available to share at the event.
- Tribute Video: One of the best ways that you can honor the memories is by showing a tribute video with pictures and details that highlight the person’s life and accomplishments. This DVD is displayed when the family gathers, and it can also be shown at the funeral service if desired.
- Grief Resources: We have a library full of materials that can be used to help you work through the grief. These books are offered free of charge. Additionally, we can connect you with other grief resources in the area.
- Dedicated Staff: our local staff members are dedicated to the community and your family. We are here to help when you lose someone that you love. We pledge to provide the highest levels of honor and respect for every person. We approach each event with unbeatable compassion and attention to detail.
If you are looking for the peace of mind to know that the funeral will match the needs of your family, then our team at Ballard-Sunder Funeral & Cremation is here to assist. We invite you to schedule a consultation so that we can discuss the options that are available for your needs.
We offer complete solutions for funeral and cremation services in Shakopee, MN. Visit Ballard-Sunder Funeral & Cremation at 833 Marschall Rd, Shakopee, MN 55379. Or, call if you would like additional information: (952) 445-1202
Funeral Home and Cremations FAQs
- Why are Funeral Rituals Important?
Funeral rituals are very important part of many cultures and serve as an important ritual of passage. They provide a way for friends and family to come together to remember the life of their loved one, share memories, and send them off with love. Funerals also provide a space for family members and friends to express their sadness, pain, or confusion in a safe environment where they can be surrounded by love from those around them. It encourages people to open up about how they’re feeling with others who may have experienced similar loss or know what it’s like first-hand. This helps create meaningful conversations that can help individuals heal from trauma caused by losing someone dear to them.
- How to Properly End a Eulogy?
When it comes to ending a eulogy, one of the most important things to remember is that you want your words to be a fitting tribute and celebration of the life of the person you’re honoring. It’s not just about saying goodbye; it’s also a chance to pay tribute and share memories. One way you can start off your closing remarks is by thanking everyone who helped make the ceremony special. Try to express hope for those left behind – offer comforting words that encourage resilience when facing tough times ahead.
- How Many Pallbearers are Needed at a Funeral?
The number of pallbearers needed at a funeral generally depends on the size of the casket. Typically, four to six pallbearers are chosen for smaller caskets and eight to ten for larger ones. However, depending on local custom or even family preference, this can vary from as little as two up to twelve. In addition to the number of required pallbearers, it is also important to consider who will be filling the roles as pallbearers. Visit here to see more burial FAQs.