It can be a challenge to choose a company to assist when services are needed for your home or family. But, some people find it more difficult when it is time to make an important decision, such as choosing a funeral home. There’s only one chance to design the end of life services that will honor the life of your loved one. So, you need to be sure that you choose the right company to support your preferences. We invite you to contact us to learn more about the unique options that are available for funeral and cremation planning in Lakeville, MN.
At Ballard-Sunder Funeral & Cremation, we understand the need to create a funeral plan that is respectful of the wishes of the deceased. Our team is working hard to offer the full range of services that might be requested. So, you have the opportunity to create the perfect day that is shared with friends and family. Whether you are looking for a traditional plan or you would rather design something unique, we are here to help.
In fact, we have several funeral home locations to make it easier than ever to plan an event near your home. These locations offer the full range of funeral services that might be required, including large and small meeting rooms to accommodate every group. Additionally, we are proud to offer on-site cremations in our local crematory. If you choose cremation instead of burial, then it feels good to know that your family member will remain in our care during every step.
Questions to Ask about Funeral and Cremation in Lakeville, MN
What questions should you ask about the funeral and cremation services that are offered? It is essential that you ask the right questions so that you can identify the plan that will meet the needs of your family members. There is no reason why you should be stuck with services that don’t match your traditions or requests. Instead, you can do a little homework to identify the solutions that are right for your funeral needs.
Here are a few questions that you might ask when you are choosing a company to help with funeral and cremation planning in Lakeville, MN:
- Where are you located? It is essential to find a funeral home that is near your residence so that you don’t have to spend a lot of time driving back and forth to the location. We have multiple locations, giving you the option to choose the funeral home that is most convenient for your family.
- Do you offer funeral and cremation services? Some companies only offer traditional funeral services, which means that you need to look elsewhere if you are considering cremation. You need to choose a funeral home that provides the full range of services so that you have the option to select cremation if desired.
- Where will the cremation be done? It is common for funeral homes to hire another company to complete the cremations. Most funeral homes don’t have an on-site crematory. If you want the best services in the industry, then it is essential that you choose a company that owns the crematory.
- What are the options for preplanning? There’s no doubt that preplanning is a great solution to reduce your stress in the future. When you work through the funeral details in advance, then it means that you don’t have to leave the stress and burden on your loved ones after you are gone.
- Do you have a price list? It is important that you ask about the costs before committing to the service. You need to choose a funeral home that is upfront about the pricing structure,so there is no surprise when it is time to pay the bill. This price list will guide your decisions so that you can manage your budget for the event.
- Can I schedule a consultation: Having a consultation with a funeral director is a great way for you to learn about your options in the industry. This conversation can be held over the phone if you don’t want to meet in person. There are also options for a face to face meeting if you prefer a personal approach.
These are just a few questions that you might ask when choosing a funeral home. Don’t hesitate to contact us any time if additional questions come up about the services that are offered. We want to be sure that you are satisfied with the results that are available for your family.
If you need details about funeral and cremation in Lakeville, MN, then Ballard-Sunder Funeral & Cremation is here to assist. We are focused on the quality results that your family deserves. Visit our nearest funeral home:4565 Pleasant St SE, Prior Lake, MN 55372. Or, you can always call for more information: (952) 447-2633